TRAVELLING COLUMN with stabilised Meehanite cast-iron structure:
- maximum rigidity
- removes a large amount of material
- flatness guaranteed
With the travelling column, the wheelhead does not fall off. This solution eliminates the problem of the wheelhead falling off due to transverse travel and relative compensation measures.
HYDROSTATIC SUPPORT ON ALL MACHINE AXLES WITH FULL GRIP SLIDEWAYS. All the machine axles feature full grip hydrostatic slideways along the entire travel. This involves:
- absence of anti-friction material (turcite)
- zero friction (optimal exploitation of the installed power)
- zero wear (geometry guaranteed for a long period of time)
- No stick-slip. Extremely smooth movements
MACKENSEN HYDRODYNAMIC SPINDLE.
ROTARY TABLE supported by a pair of pre-loaded high precision ball bearings with 25° contact angle driven by a brushless servomotor, which can be equipped with electro-permanent magnetic chuck.
EASY CONTROL. Two user-friendly automation levels (CN and CN PLUS) developed through DELTA software:
- Full machine operation ensured only after half-day training
- Self-diagnostics and alarm messages allow unattended machining operations
|Max grinding diameter (mm)