DELTA specialises in tangential grinding machines with travelling column and provides the largest range available on the market. 15 models - 3 automation levels.
TRAVELLING COLUMN with stabilised Meehanite cast-iron structure:
- maximum rigidity
- removes a large amount of material
- flatness guaranteed
With the travelling column, the wheelhead does not fall off. This solution eliminates the problem of the wheelhead falling off due to transverse travel and relative compensation measures.
HYDROSTATIC SUPPORT ON ALL MACHINE AXLES WITH FULL GRIP SLIDEWAYS. All the machine axles feature full grip hydrostatic slideways; therefore, the table always rests on the basement for the entire longitudinal travel; the same criterion applies to the column and the wheelhead. This involves:
- absence of anti-friction material (turcite)
- zero friction (optimal exploitation of the installed power)
- zero wear (geometry guaranteed for a long period of time)
- No stick-slip. Extremely smooth movements
The proof? Pressing the table with one finger is all it takes to move considerable loads.
MACKENSEN HYDRODYNAMIC SPINDLE.
Dual cylinder HYDRAULIC TABLE controlled by an electronically actuated proportional valve.
EASY CONTROLS. Three user-friendly automation levels (DIASTEP, CN PLUS e CNC) developed through DELTA software:
- Full machine operation ensured only after half-day training
- Self-diagnostics and alarm messages allow unattended machining operations
|Max grinding surface (mm)
|800 x 550
|1300 x 650
|1600 x 650
|Download full catalogue